Back to blogger & things


Beside being a medical worker, I do have passion for beauty & cooking - well the domestic hipster kind of stuff. For times, I switch forth and back writing in blogger and wordpress, and I decided to switch back to blogger. It's simply because blogger is free, and I have more control on the outlook. And I think blogger does not randomly place ads like wordpress did on my previous blog!

Some beauty blog has really nice photographs -which I loovveee..- such as scribblesofvalerie.com, and some blogs are pretty strong for beauty ingredients analysis. I hope by writing beauty review I could give a good and coherent buying guide (even though I am still learning myself!), but it takes a lot of discipline to make things work.  Why? Blogger does not integrate very well with my phone, and I must use my iPad to make my postings, so I have to spare some time each week. However, this blogger layout, force  me to do more photographs by myself, which is a huge plus,  to be put on the grid view display. 

Discipline, discipline, discipline.

Well, I guess this is my passion, and passion without proficiency will go wasted. So.. this is what I do..

Post a Comment